PRIVACY STATEMENT Greenrise Global Brands Inc.
Thank you for your interest in the services and products of Greenrise Global Brands Inc. (Formerly AMP Alternative Medical Products Inc.) We respect your privacy and handle your information responsibly.
§ 1 INFORMATION ON THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using this website as well as when using our services, purchasing our products and initiating and entering into other business relationships. Personal data are all individual details that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail address, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible party within the meaning of Art. 4 (7) DSGVO is Greenrise Alternative Medical Products Inc, Alfred-Hess-Straße 23, 99094 Erfurt, Germany, e-mail: investor[at]greenriseglobal.com. You can reach our data protection officer Mr. Tobias Goßheger by e-mail at datenschutzbeauftragter[at]gossheger.com or at the postal address Alter Münsterweg 30, 48341 Altenberge.
(3) When you contact us – for example by e-mail or via the contact form on this website – the data you provide (e.g. your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this connection after storage is no longer necessary or restrict processing if there are legal obligations to retain data.
(4) If you make use of services offered by us or purchase our products, we may require further personal data from you, e.g. your delivery and invoice address and your bank account details. These data are necessary for the processing of the business relationship (including purchase & delivery) and will be stored as long as this is necessary for the provision of our services and/or we have no legitimate interest in further storage. The data will be deleted as soon as the legal storage obligations have expired. In Germany, these are currently six years for commercial and ten years for tax documents/transactions.
(5) If we wish to use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer and aspects of our business relationship or to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes. We will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 YOUR RIGHTS
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us in respect of the personal data concerning you:
– right of access,
– right of rectification or erasure,
– right to limit processing,
– right to object to processing,
– right of transferability.
(2) We ask you to contact us directly in the event of questions, comments or complaints relating to data protection law and will be happy to assist you using the above contact details. You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN VISITING OUR WEBSITE
(1) When using the website for purely informational purposes, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO):
address – date and time of the request
– content of the request (specific page)
– access status/HTTP
status code – amount of
data transferred in each case – the loading times of our website
– website from which the request originates
– browser with operating system, interface, language and version of the browser software.
§ 4 OBJECTION OR REVOCATION AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you. If you do so, please explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data. We will then examine the situation and, in the event of your justified objection, stop or adapt the data processing. Should we have compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we are obliged to continue processing, we will inform you accordingly.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising by using the above contact details.
§ 5 SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION ON THE USE OF THIRD PARTY SERVICES
§ 6 AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING
Data from visits to this website will not be used for automated decision-making within the meaning of Art. 22 DSGVO.